Top 5 USA Casinos - Which Ones are the Best?
The online casino business is big bucks in the USA, raking in over $250 billion annually - and growing steadily with each passing month. It's no wonder there are countless providers that try to pull in American players with attractive offers, user-friendly interfaces, innovative games and the like. But which amongst these make it to the list of the top 5 USA casinos?
What Should You Look for in an Online Casino?
Each site operator will have its own special treat for its American players. However, there are a few pre-requisites that all of the top casinos must have:
- Legality: Since the laws for American players constantly change, it is important that your preferred provider is compliant with all laws in its jurisdiction.
- Deposits/Withdrawal: There is no point in playing online without safe, secure and convenient payment options - be sure to look for the little lock next to the sites URL which is very hard to fake and is a good indicator of a site's security.
- Games: Fun and well-designed games are central to the casino experience so any top 5 provider must have an excellent selection of games to choose from.
Some of the popular reasons American players opt for a particular site include bonuses/welcome offers, safety/security, innovative games, fast deposit/withdrawals, good customer support, large player base and so on. We list below the top 5 casinos in the market at the moment.
The Top 5 USA Casinos
- Cherry Gold: This operator has excellent customer service who will be there for you 24/7, whenever you need them (which is especially handy for late-night players!). They also have a fantastic welcome bonus and frequently change their promotions, which are quite attractive for American players. On the flip side, a drawback of this site is a lack of a wide range of e-Wallet options to choose from.
- All Star Slots: This casino is a great option for those who love playing games from Real Time Gaming. Although they don't have a live dealer selection, they have a range of slots and table games (including progressives). Here you'll find live chat for quick customer service and plenty of promotions.
- Sloto Cash: Sloto Cash's USP is its excellent welcome bonus and its progressive jackpots which have made a few people very rich quickly. Their selection of games is also excellent, including live dealers for some of the more popular casino games. However, their software isn't the best when compared to some counterparts (though it is still pretty good!) and their customer support is not there for you 24/7.
- Bovegas: Another provider of the very best bonuses and promotions, Bovegas' best feature is its VIP program. If you plan on playing regularly for a long time, this is a great site as it rewards loyalty like no other and also has a good choice of games, great software to interact with and good deposit/withdrawal options. The only limitation here is that withdrawals are limited to a specific amount and these payments aren't the quickest either for American players.
- Golden Lion: A very good all-round site which has great offerings in every facet - the range of games, 24/7 support, good software, and fast deposit/withdrawals. One slight drawback is the limit on withdrawals per transaction and the lack of live casino dealers which a lot of the other sites offer.
Which Casino Should I Choose?
American players are spoilt for choices amongst the casinos on offer - both land-based and online. Ask yourself which are the most important factors for you. Choose the one which best suits your requirement and then check to see if their services are on offer in your jurisdiction. If they are, then go ahead and register and start playing
- and don't be shy of trying out a new one if your first choice or two doesn't sit right with you. Good luck!